Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should I buy cards from Hidden Corner instead of from the local superstore? Our cards are each homemade. Each has a photo attached to the front of the card. We make each with care and whoever receives your card will definitely notice the difference.
2. Is there a minimum order? No, you can order only 1 card, but you’ll wish you had ordered more!
3. What types of payment do you accept? At this time, the only type of payment we accept is credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards.
4. How long does shipping take? We ship Monday-Friday. Orders will be in the mail within 1-3 business days. You can expect to get your product 7-14 days after you order.
5. How much does shipping cost? Shipping is 10% of your order subtotal, with a minimum of $2.50.
6. Do you ship internationally or to Alaska and Hawaii? No, we do not ship internationally at this time. We will ship to Hawaii and Alaska, but it may take extra postage.
7. Why are the cards blank inside? We have chosen to leave the cards blank so that you can use them for whatever occasion you would like. You are able to write a personal message of any nature in your cards.
8. What are the dimensions of the cards? The Thank You Notes and Note Cards are 4×6 inches. The Greeting Cards are 5×7 inches.
9. What is a card subscription? You can sign up to have cards mailed to you each month, with stamps already on the envelopes! The stamps are no extra charge. There are four different types of subscriptions: Small Note Card, Thank You Note, Large Greeting Card, and a variety pack. In the variety pack, you were receive 6 cards each month, two from each collection. In the other three types of sets, you will receive 4 cards each month in the mail. Your first month’s pack will mail when you sign up, with the following months being mailed on the 1st of each month. Subscription will continue monthly unless you cancel it.
10. When was Hidden Corner Card & Photo founded? Sarah Schaeffer originally started selling her cards in 2006 with the name SPImages. In 2012, the name was changed to Hidden Corner Card & Photo. In 2016, the website was launched and sales were available to the continental U.S.